Tuesday 24 November 2009

What's in a name?

I've never had a problem with naming any of my games. The name is usually the easiest part (or one of them anyway).

Skin & Bones, Ten Ton Ninja and Addictive Football all came to me pretty much straight away and I think really fit the games that they became.

However, I'm having problems coming up with a suitable name for my Penguin game. At the moment it sits on my hard drive as "penguin". The obvious choice would maybe be "Penguins"; but that's rubbish!

I've looked all over the net for info on penguins hoping something would jump out at me; but it hasn't. How hard can it be to name a game with penguins in?

All ideas welcome! Please feel free to post them in the comments section of this post or email me at mail[AT]addictive247.co.uk

Best idea wins a penguin (no it doesn't!)

No comments:

Post a Comment