Tuesday 22 June 2010

Still Swinging!

What a terrible title for a blog post!

Anyway, still messing around with the Ten Ton Ninja code and still enjoying every minute of it. I love flinging the little fattie around the screen!

I've added some cool lasers in, which streak across the screen. They look great and are very hard to dodge. The actual laser turrets rotate and track Ten Ton so it makes it very hard to not get hit.

I've also changed how the Ninja Skill bar works. Now it gives 3 special abilities. Build up enough ninja skill and first of all you get extra time - not too exciting, I know.
Build it up a bit further and you initiate a Special Attack which sees our fat hero throwing ninja stars at enemies.
The third time you build up you become invincible.

It's quite a change from the original game but it does make you want to build up your Ninja Skill more rather than just collecting the gems. I might come up with some other skills to include also.

No comments:

Post a Comment