Wednesday 20 May 2009

Decision made!

Well I've finally decided to cancel the project that we were currently working on. It was going to be Super Ten Ton Ninja, the sequel to Ten Ton Ninja (obviously!)

It was a tough choice but I feel that the game wouldn't have offered anything new compared to the free version. Ok, it was going to have all new graphics, levels, enemies etc but underneath it would still be a very similar game. Also, it wouldn't have been free so it would have been extremely hard to get people to pay for it.

Anyway, I don't like starting things and then not finishing them, but hey, that's how it goes. I only spent a small amount of money on the new Ten Ton character and the games HUD, so it was the right time to cancel.


Just for fun here's a small piccie of the new Ten Ton character. He's the one on the right. The other one is his slightly thinner brother!

Also, just realised that this is my first blog post with a picture! That's sad. More piccies from now on, I promise.

Work on Game B will also be starting this week - hurray!

1 comment:

  1. That's kind of sad, but at least you're stopping before you invested wayyy too much time and money into it. I've seen way too many 60% complete projects that took 6 months or more get cancelled, and that's always such a bummer.

    Good luck on the next game!

    ReplyDelete